Danilo Verdecanna, Italy country head at State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), is departing the firm where he has worked for the past 11 years, Citywire Italy reports. Before taking on his current role, Verdecanna was responsible for the development of SSGA's wholesale distribution business in Italy, playing a key role in the promotion of the US firm's products across Europe. He joined SSGA in 2007 from AXA Investment Managers, where he was senior a sales manager in the wholesale channel, and prior to that, he was a product development manager.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes