InvestmentEurope's Pan-European ESG Summit has kicked off at the Dolder Grand in Zurich. The two day summit will meet and greet an audience of around 45 fund selectors from across Europe to a wide range of ESG topics and trends that are currently relevant for the industry. The event's opens with fund selectors panel discussion on how mandates are changing in response to the growing demand for exposure to ESG orientated investment vehicles. Jonathan Boyd, editorial director, InvestmentEurope, is currently moderating the panel. Acadian AM, BLI - Banque de Luxembourg Investments, In...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes