Greenstone Equity Partners has acquired a licence to promote financial products and foreign securities from the UAE's regulator. The licence will allow Greenstone to carry out fund placement activities for its clients by registering funds with the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) and providing international and local investment options for institutional and non-institutional investors in the UAE. Alex Gemici, chairman of Greenstone Equity Partners, said: "Securing this prestigious licence marks a significant landmark in the growth story of Greenstone, cementing us as the lea...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes