Singapore is positioning itself to become the region's global precious metals trading and financial hub as it gathered support at the Asia Pacific Precious Metals Conference, that brought together Asia's biggest players in the industry. The conference, organized by the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA), said Singapore could work as a rotating platform where the ASEAN markets could connect to new business opportunities. "It is the objective of SBMA to play a pivotal role in building a sustainable precious metals hub in Singapore by bringing together industry players from the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes