The Spanish delegation of the European Financial Planning Association (EFPA) has appointed Santiago Satrústegui as its new president. Satrústegui is succeeding Carlos Tusquets who, after 16 years chairing the association, has been named EFPA's president of honor. As president of EFPA, he will be responsible for the direction and legal representation of EFPA in the face of all kinds of financial entities, institutions, organisations and people, both from the public and the private sectors. Satrústegui works currently as the president of Abante Asesores. Prior to this, he was manag...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes