Portugal has pledged to secure the rights of the thousands of British expats living in the country with a raft of measures to ensure that Brexit does not disrupt one of the world's oldest active alliances. The country has put together Portugal IN, a temporary Brexit taskforce to help UK businesses navigate through the changes that will come after the UK leaves the European Union on Halloween. The taskforce is working together with the Portuguese Trade and Investment Agency (AICEP), Turismo de Portugal and other public entities to ensure that UK businesses experience a smooth transitio...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes