Santander Asset Management (SAM) hosted on Tuesday its first forum on responsible investment in a bid to reinforce its position as one of the leading entities in Spain making a change towards a more sustainable future. During SAM's Sustainable and Responsible Investment SRI Forum held on Tuesday, the firm said it managed 66% of Spain's total assets under management in SRI strategies and that it had nine funds of this kind: seven in Spain, one in Portugal and one in Brazil. SAM launched its first range of sustainable funds in Spain last year, made up of two mixed funds, Santander Soste...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes