Quilter announce this morning it has, through its wholly-owned indirect subsidiary, Intrinsic Financial Services Limited, completed the acquisition of Lighthouse. Lighthouse shareholders approved the deal, which was worth £46.2m, last month, as reported by International Investment. Following the completion, Malcolm Streatfield, CEO of Lighthouse, will report to Andy Thompson, CEO of Quilter's advice businesses. Quilter and Lighthouse will be working closely on integration plans over the coming months and will update the market on progress in due course. Andy Thompson, CEO of Qui...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes