Spain has joined the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG) thanks to the promotion of Impact Forum, a Spanish association that seeks to achieve the objectives of sustainable development of the 2030 agenda of the UN through the promotion of impact investments. The GSC, the Global Working Group for Social Impact Investment, counts today with 22 members plus the UE following Spain's adherence. Founded in 2013 by the G8 and chaired by Sir Ronald Cohen, the GSG gathers leaders from the world of finance, business and philanthropy. Sir Ronald Cohen, known as the father of so...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes