Nikko Asset Management has launched customised Global TLAC (Total Loss-Absorbing Capacity) Bond fund dedicated to investing in TLAC bonds. The fund is managed by London-based Global Fixed Income team and over €144m was raised in 2019 from Japanese insitutional investors, reflecting growing demand for higher yielding quality investment solutions. Head portfolio manager of Global Credit, Holger Mertens said, "Investing always starts with an in-depth credit analysis. However, once the team gets comfortable with the credit quality of a bank we are willing to go down the capital structure ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes