MFS Investment Management (MFS) has signed a distribution agreement with CheBanca through which its range of MFS Meridian funds will be available to the clients of the Italian bank. The MFS Meridian funds, from the firm's Luxembourg flagship vehicle, include equity, fixed income and multi-asset strategies. Andrea Baron, managing director, Italy for MFS, said: "We are delighted to partner with CheBanca, one of the most active and innovative banking companies in Italy and boasts a nationwide network of over 100 branches together with a network of financial advisers comprising more than ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes