Creechurch Creechurch Capital, the Douglas-based boutique discretionary fund management firm, has appointed David Nixon to its board as a non-executive director. Nixon is well known in the Isle of Man's wealth management sector having held the position of managing director at Blackrock for seven years from 2001 before going on to a string of senior positions and directorships within the Island's insurance and investment sectors. Earlier in May the company appointed Miles Ashworth as its head of Private Wealth. Edmond de Rothschild AM Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management has appoi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes