The UK has launched an impact investing organisation to help spur the growth of this increasingly popular and important area of asset management. The Impact Investing Institute, backed by the government, will be led by former Allianz Global Investors CEO and vice-chair Elizabeth Corley and Harvey McGrath, ex-chairman at Man Group. Corley (pictured) will chair the management board, while McGrath is chair of the advisory council; a CEO is yet to be appointed. Speaking to the Financial Times, Corley said: "We see an enormous opportunity to collect money and direct it to some of the bi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes