Utmost Wealth Solutions is making a first push in the GCC after securing the green light from the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) to set up a subsidiary operation in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The DIFC licence will allow the new subsidiary company to work with banks, brokers and other licensed intermediaries in and around the region to provide solutions for HNW clients. "Having a hub in the DIFC gives us the opportunity to grow our business in what is a very important and strategic area for Utmost Wealth Solutions and we see this as a first step in buil...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes