Kingswood, the UK-based wealth manager, today announces that it has acquired a 7% stake in Manhattan Harbor Capital, providing Kingswood with a strategic foothold in the largest global wealth and investment management market. Kingswood has immediately acquired a 7% interest in Manhattan Harbor with the ability in the coming months, subject to regulatory approval in the US and entirely at Kingswood's discretion, to achieve a 20% holding. Kingswood would only seek to increase its interest in Manhattan Harbor if the resultant transaction was below the thresholds of a reverse takeover as def...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes