East Capital, the frontier and emerging market boutique, has appointed the former Swedish minister for Finance Anders Borg to a new role as an adviser, and to its Advisory Committee providing insight into global economic, political and social trends. Borg was minister from 2006-14, when he also held the role of president of the Ecofin Council, and held roles related to the IMF and World Bank. He has also chaired the World Economic Forum's initiative on the Global Financial System and has worked with Citi Group, ABN Amro bank and SEB. He has also advised on monetary policy at Sweden's Rik...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes