Sanlam Investments, part of international financial services group Sanlam, today announced that its Sanlam Global High Quality strategy has exceeded £1 billion in assets under management. An integral part of this is the Sanlam Global High Quality Fund launched in 2014. The fund, led by Pieter Fourie, Head of Global Equities at Sanlam Investments and his multi-award-winning team, focusses on capital growth and aims to deliver excess returns above the MSCI World Index over the long term. Pieter Fourie, head of global equities at Sanlam Investments said: "Our Global High Quality strategy...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes