In order to better serve the needs of the UK market, Carmignac is widening the availability of its strategies to UK investors with the launch of six locally domiciled funds.
These funds, with the exception of FP Carmignac European Leaders, have been available as Luxembourg-domiciled Sicavs. They will now all be structured as UK Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs) sub-funds and will be available as such to UK investors:
- FP Carmignac European Leaders (Europe ex UK Equities)
- FP Carmignac Unconstrained Global Bond (Global Fixed Income)
- FP Carmignac Patrimoine (Global Multi-Asset)
- FP Carmignac Emerging Discovery (EM Small & Mid-Caps Equities)
- FP Carmignac Emerging Markets (EM Large Caps Equities)
- FP Carmignac Emerging Patrimoine (EM Multi-Asset)
The launch of these UK sub-funds, in partnership with FundRock Partners Limited as Authorised Corporate Director (ACD), underlines its commitment to the UK as a strategic investment market.
Carmignac's London office, headed by managing director Maxime Carmignac, now has over 40 staff members, including senior fund managers and analysts, led by David Older, head of Equities.
FP Carmignac European Leaders will be managed by Mark Denham, head of European Equities, an experienced fund manager who joined Carmignac in 2016. This fund will be a Europe ex-UK version of our existing pan-European strategy, Carmignac Portfolio Grande Europe, in order to better serve the UK market where UK and European equities often have separate allocations.