Spanish value investing boutique Azvalor has appointed Philip Ngotho as a mining sector analyst following the departure of Jorge Cruz. Ngotho joins the Azvalor analysis team in Madrid from ABN Amro, where he worked for the past seven years based in Amsterdam. Prior to that, he worked at Deloitte Financial Advisory Services as senior consultant and capital market analyst. He will be succeeding Jorge Cruz, who has left the firm after four years working responsible for analysing the mining sector to join the oil company Saudi Aramco, where he will be working as an engineer at the company...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes