Legg Mason and Jupiter Asset Management jointly hosted a charity run over 10km on 11 April in Stockholm - dubbed The Race Against Plastic (TRAP) - which raised some $9,684 to fund the work of UK based Plastic Oceans. Led through a warmup by Malin Ewerlöf, who has had a 20-year career as an elite runner and is known as one of Sweden's best runners, having held several Swedish records, the race was joined by some 25 investment clients, to raise awareness of the issue of plastics being dumped into the world's oceans, as well as raise money for the charity work ongoing. As noted in an ear...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes