Aberdeen Standard Investments has launched eight low-cost index trackers across equities and fixed income in response to client demand for "the latest advances in passives and wider quantitative investing". The three equity and five fixed income products, which are available exclusively on the Standard Life Wrap and Elevate platforms, will be managed by the 30-strong Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) team. Funds are weighted by the QIS team according to the market capitalisation of each company or outstanding debt of each company or country in the benchmark index, using a "scala...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes