Spanish alternative investment firm Dunas Capital has appointed Juan Díaz-Laviada to the investment committee of its private equity fund of funds that invests only in managers based in Spain and Portugal. Díaz-Laviada (pictured) joins the investment committee responsible for approving investments on the Rainforest Dunas Iberia Fund I FCR after a deep market analysis has been carried out. With over three decades of experience, Díaz-Laviada previously worked at different companies including Advent International, where he was the president and country head for Spain as well as a global...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes