Mirabaud Asset Management has consolidated its development in the Swiss-German institutional market with the appointment of Stefan Stucki as head of Senior Institutional Sales for the Swiss-German market, effective 1 May 2019. Stucki will complement the existing local team working alongside Grégoire Tippelt, who heads the Zurich wholesale sales team for Mirabaud Asset Management and will report to Bertrand Bricheux, global head of Sales and Marketing. He previously worked as head of Sales for Fisch Asset Management, where he was a senior partner and member of the Executive Committee f...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes