The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has published a whitepaper providing guidance for fintech firms aiming to enter the Middle East and Africa markets. ‘A Roadmap for FinTech Firms Entering the Fast-Growing Emerging Markets' report was revealed at LendIt FinTech USA, a global fintech forum which took place in San Francisco. The report provides recommendations and guidance for fintech firms looking to capitalise on the growth potential of the region. It draws on the experience of a select number of fintech firms, as well as a venture capital fund and leading banks that hav...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes