HSBC Global AM HSBC Global Asset Management has appointed Jean-Charles Bertrand and Joe Little as global co-chief investment officers of multi-asset. Little will focus mainly on the investment process, including economic and asset allocation research and investment strategy. Bertrand will focus mainly on risk budgeting, portfolio construction and fulfilment. Both of them will report to Chris Cheetham. Bertrand will be based in Paris, and Little in London. They will retain their current roles as head of multi-asset France, and head of investment strategy, respectively. Investec ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes