The global asset management division of Legg Mason has been the latest to partner with the Spanish delegation of the European Financial Planning and Advisory Association (EFPA) for the promotion of continuous training to financial advisers. The agreement implies the launch of various training courses and educational conferences aimed at preparing advisers for the re-certification of the following qualifications: European Investment Assistant (EIA), European Investment Practitioner (EIP), European Financial Advisor (EFA) and European Financial Planner (EFP). Through the deal, Legg Maso...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes