The Federation of European Independent Financial Advisers (FEIFA) has announced a new partnership with Moneyrebel, a company with an IT platform that is entirely focused on helping advisory companies to work in a more customer-centric way. The relationship with FEIFA members will be headed up by Moneyrebel's chief operating officer, Jaka Kladnik. "Our platform allows advisors to work with their clients in a personal and tailored manner", Kladnik explained. "The platform itself enables advisory companies to implement a recurring revenue stream and is also ready for millennials - we hav...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes