Utmost Life and Pensions Limited (formerly Reliance Life) has formed a strategic partnership with JP Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM). The partnership is in line with Utmost Life and Pensions' goal of developing products and services designed to help customers achieve better outcomes, and will aim to deliver a wide range of funds and investment solutions for customers and advisers, leveraging the strength, depth and breadth of investment expertise and resources that JPMAM has to offer. JPMAM will be the appointed investment manager for the existing unit-linked business of Utmost Life...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes