Calastone, the fund transaction network provider, has appointed David Zwirn as managing director, head of UK & Ireland Sales and Relationship Management. He joins from InvestCloud, where he was head of Sales. Other experience includes stints at Hargreaves Lansdown and Morningstar across some 28 years of experience in the financial services industry. At Calastone, he will be responsible for UK and Ireland business development strategy, including building and managing a regional sales team. He will also manage client relationships in regards to the migration by Calastone onto blockchain...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes