Seven Investment Management (7IM) has appointed Dean Proctor as its new chief executive officer following Tom Sheridan's retirement after 17 years of service. Proctor takes over from co-founder and CEO Tom Sheridan, who will be available to ensure a smooth CEO transition and will continue to be involved with 7IM in an advisory capacity. Under his leadership, 7IM has grown from a start-up discretionary fund manager in 2002 to a business with £14bn of assets under management providing investment management, service and technology, primarily to financial planners. He has over 25 years...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes