Primonial Group acquires 100% stake in LFDE

clock
Primonial Group acquires 100% stake in LFDE

Primonial Group and La Financière de l'Echiquier (LFDE) have announced their agreement on a memorandum of understanding for the acquisition of a 100% stake in LFDE by the Primonial Group. Primonial had acquired a 40% stake in LFDE in March 2018, thus becoming one of its reference shareholders. The transaction consists in the acquisition of the remaining 60% held by the two founders and majority shareholders of LFDE, Didier Le Menestrel and Christian Gueugnier, and by some employees of t...

To continue reading this article...

Join International Investment

Join International Investment today

Unlock members-only benefits:

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
  • Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
  • Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
  • Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
  • Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
  • Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
  • Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes

Join now

 

Already a International Investment member?

Login