Johan Eriksson, leader of the organisation for innovation and branding within Google and part of the management team for Northern Europe, provided the dinner keynote to the InvestmentEurope Nordic Summit Stockholm 2019, urging financial professionals not to forget to give themselves time to continue learning - or risk being left behind by the increasingly rapid pace of change being wrought by digitalisation. Speaking to delegates, he illustrated the disruption taking place by pointing to the advent of 'smart clothes'; where sensors woven into fabrics are leading to innovations such as th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes