The role of women in the financial industry, diversity, ESG, a prospect for stock markets, Brexit, and the main geopolitical risks to look at, were some of the hot-button topics discussed at the Milan Forum 2019's panel session held on the International Women's Day. The All-female panel in the asset management industry expounded some of these key themes to an audience of around 40 Italian fund selectors on the 8 of March at the Four Seasons Hotel in Milan. Moderated by Morningstar Italy's managing research editor Sara Silano, the panel counted on Manuela D'Onofrio, co-general manager ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes