LGIM Legal & General Investment Management has appointed Claire Aley from Hermes Investment Management as head of product and investments business management. In her new role, Aley will oversee the group's global product strategy, development and management functions and support LGIM's CIO, Anton Eser, in the business management of the investment teams. She will report to Rhodri Mason, chief of staff. Aley joins from Hermes IM, where she was head of product strategy and development, and was responsible for global product strategy. Schroders Schroders has appointed former head of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes