State Street Global Advisors brought its 'Fearless Girl' campaign to London. Her statue will stay in Paternoster Square, against the backdrop of St Paul's Cathedral for the next three months. The firm also announced new global diversity impact numbers on the campaign's second anniversary. Since first launching the Fearless Girl campaign in 2017 on the eve of International Women's Day, 445 companies of the 1,265 identified by State Street Global Advisors have responded to the call to action by either adding a female director or committing to do so. "We are delighted to bring this i...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes