Andbank has appointed José Caturla as the group's director of global asset management. In this newly-created position, Caturla will be responsible for boosting the firm's asset management division in both Europe and Latin America businesses taking advantage from the synergies created between the countries where Andbank has presence. With over 30 years' experience in the asset management industry and the insurance sector, Caturla joins Andbank from the Spanish alternative manager Altamar, where he was head of insurance and pension funds solutions for the past year. He will remain linke...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes