Guernsey-based Generali Worldwide has officially been named Utmost Worldwide as Generali SpA announced this Friday that it has completed the sale of its entire shareholding in Generali Worldwide Insurance Company Limited and Generali Link to Life Company Consolidation Group. This follows the announcement of the sale by Generali on July 19, 2018, when Utmost Wealth Solutions' parent company, Life Company Consolidation Group (LCCG), revealed it was going to acquire Generali's wealth-management and service units in Ireland and Guernsey for €409m. In a statement, Generali said that "in r...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes