Liechtenstein bank Kaiser Partner has appointed Stefan Liniger as new CEO of wealth management and trust business, effective 1 March 2019. Liniger headed up Rothschild & Co's wealth planning and trust business between 2011 and 2018, transforming it into a market leader. Before that, he worked as head of wealth planning at Goldman Sachs in Zurich and was a partner at Swiss law firm Bar & Karrer. Various other experienced advisors and professionals are joining Kaiser Partner alongside Liniger. One of these is Elena Andrianova, who was most recently responsible for Rothschild Trust's Ru...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes