Sarah Dunnage has been appointed permanent Chief Executive Officer for Ardan International, after a six month period as interim CEO. Dunnage, former head of finance for RL360, has been part of the Ardan management team since it was purchased by International Financial Group Limited - owner of the Ardan, RL360 and RL360° Services brands - in late 2016. "I am delighted to be taking the permanent role of CEO at Ardan International," said Dunnage. "We have been working hard over the last six months developing exciting plans for the future of the platform. "I am looking forward to th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes