WisdomTree has launched two new enhanced exchanged-traded commodities (ETCs). Boost Enhanced Industrial Metals ETC and Boost Enhanced Energy ETC listed on the London Stock Exchange today. Each of the new products incorporates a tried and tested optimised roll mechanism which aims to minimise the potential losses arising from commodity future contracts in contango or to maximise the benefit from contracts in backwardation. Christopher Gannatti, head of Research in Europe, said, "The roll in these ETCs substantially mitigates the costs of holding commodity futures contracts and this c...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes