Two of Macquarie Private Wealth's most senior executives are leaving the bank as wealth division is about to see a few changes at the top. Head of wealth management Bill Marynissen and head of wealth advisory Rob Johnston are "retiring" from the firm according to a group-wide announcement on Friday, first revealed by Street Talk. From April 1, Macquarie head of wealth product and technology Cameron Garrett will head up the firm's wealth intermediary. Marynissen, who is the sixth-longest servicing employee at Macquarie, will be replaced by executive director Sean West. Garrett will ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes