Columbia Threadneedle Investments has announced that Michelle Scrimgeour, CEO EMEA, has resigned her position, with the FT suggesting that she will take up a role at Legal & General leading the UK insurance group's investment unit. Scrimgeour joined Columbia Threadneedle from M&G in December 2016, where she had been chief risk officer. Ted Truscott, CEO at Columbia Threadneedle said: "During her time at Columbia Threadneedle Michelle led our EMEA business through a period of change and challenge, as we responded to the evolving needs of our clients, regulatory changes and an uncertai...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes