BNP Paribas is hiring relationship managers in Asia and considering a push into more of the region's onshore private banking markets, according to the firm's head of wealth management for Asia-Pacific. The Paris-based lender is looking to add "a few dozen" to its existing headcount of around 300 wealth bankers, Pierre Vrielinck told Bloomberg. He said Indonesia is among the markets where the bank is exploring an onshore presence, adding to existing domestic wealth operations in India and Taiwan and its offshore services in Singapore and Hong Kong. The hiring is part of a key strategic...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes