The Swiss group Mirabaud has ramped up its operations in Latin America with the launch of two wealth management offices in Montevideo, Uruguay. The first, Mirabaud Advisory, will cater to Uruguayan residents, and the second, Mirabaud International Advisory, will serve clients from other Latin American countries, particularly in the Southern Cone, according to Citywire Americas. Both Uruguay firms will be managed by the group's Southern Cone co-head Fabio Kreplak with the support of Thiago Frazao, Mirabaud's head of Latin America. Kreplak's fellow Southern Cone co-head, Geronimo Escud...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes