Standard Chartered Bank has hired Chow Wan Thonh from rival HSBC to succeed Patrick Lee as its head of global banking, Singapore. Chow will succeed Patrick Lee who was promoted to CEO of the bank's Singapore operations in July 2018. Her role will include driving and implementing the bank's business strategy whilst strengthening its ties with corporate and institutional clients in Singapore. Based in the Lion City, she will report to Bharat Padmanabhan, regional head of global banking of Asean and South Asia, as well as Lee. Chow will also join the Singapore's management team. She head...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes