The Swiss group Mirabaud has inked a private banking deal with an Argentina global adviser as it looks to expand its presence in the LatAm market. According to Citywire Americas, the Geneva-based firm reached an agreement with Silver Cloud Advisors, based in Buenos Aires, that gives the wealth manager access to Mirabaud's custodial and investment services, according to Thiago Frazão, Mirabaud's head of Latin America. Under the deal, Silver Cloud will be able to access Mirabaud's investment platform, that includes its in-house mutual funds, third-party funds and its research reports. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes