Nordea Asset Management has expanded its suite of strategies with the launch of the Nordea 1 - European covered bond opportunities fund. European covered bonds, often an under-appreciated asset class, offer an interesting alternative to investors in search of ‘safe' yet higher yielding assets. The new strategy is designed for investors searching for compelling risk-adjusted returns in the fixed income space. European covered bonds have a strong track record, with the asset class witnessing no defaults in more than 200 years. Henrik Stille, manager of the fundsaid: "Covered bonds...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes