The securities division of Mirabaud in Spain has expanded its analysis team with the appointment of José Ramón Ocina as senior equity analyst. Ocina, who will be responsible for the sectors of telecommunications, infrastructure and construction, is joining the firm's division equity analysis team led by Ignacio Méndez based in Madrid. With over 25 years' professional experience, Ocina joins Mirabaud from Alantra/N+1 Equities, where he was responsible for the sectors of construction, management of infrastructures, telecommunications, healthcare and IT services. Prior to that, he worked...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes