Columbia Threadneedle Investments has made three hires to its London-based team bolstering its credit capabilities. Rosalie Pinkney joined as senior financial credit analyst, Christopher Hult as a portfolio manager and Angelina Chueh as a client portfolio manager. Pinkney brings 17 years' experience of analysis of financial institutions across fixed income and money markets and, at her new role, she will be focused on the banking sector in developed and emerging markets. She joins from Aviva Investors, where she spent three years as senior credit analyst for emerging markets financial...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes