Andorran bank Morabanc has reached a deal with global investment bank Goldman Sachs aimed at enhancing and expanding its products and services offering. As a result of the agreement, Morabanc's clients will have access to Goldman Sachs' financial advisory services as well as to a range of investment portfolios designed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management specifically for the Spanish bank. The deal is in line with Morabanc's strategic plan, announced last November, whose main is to place clients service at the centre of the business, the bank says. Morabanc CEO Lluís Alsina said: "The...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes